You’ve booked your appointment at Minerva’s and now you’re counting down the days until you find that perfect dress!
Wondering what you should bring to your appointment? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are some items to check off your list before heading to your appointment to ensure a successful shopping trip!
1. Bring some ideas of what you’re looking for! We know you have a million photos saved to your Pinterest board, and we want to see them all! Our consultants love to have some insight on your wedding day vision. We want to help bring your ideas to life, so don’t be afraid to do a little research and find some styles you like online!
2. Bring an extra hair tie or clip! You never know which dress you may fall in love with, and you might need to sweep your hair out of your face to get the full effect. Bring along any hair accessories you may want to elevate your bridal look.
3. Don’t forget the proper undergarments! We suggest wearing nude colored undergarments with appropriate support. Whatever makes you feel best! You may consider bringing your favorite shapewear to try under the gowns as well. Remember it will be easier to envision your bridal look with the proper undergarments!
4. Make sure to bring a pair of shoes similar to what you plan on wearing on your wedding day; are you a heels or flats kind of girl? Bring whatever pair you can see yourself dancing all night long in. This will help later on in determining the length of your gown!
5. Of course you can’t forget -- your bridal squad! Bring your support system, whoever they may be, to help you say yes to the dress! Remember, sometimes less is more and too many opinions can be overwhelming, so it’s best to bring only your closest and most trustworthy friends and family. At this time, due to COVID-19 concerns, if you plan to bring a party larger than 3 guests please call our store to arrange your appointment time.
6. Don’t forget to plan your wedding gown budget! Have an idea on what you plan to spend on your gown including accessories and alterations. This will help your consultant keep you on track to finding that perfect dress without going over budget!
First, you’ll be greeted by one of our highly knowledgeable consultants at the start of your appointment. Your consultant will gather some information on your wedding including the date, the venue, and what you’ve imagined for your wedding dress. Don’t worry if you haven’t decided on a date or venue, just let your consultant know what your vision is!
Your personal consultant will then give you a tour of our bridal salon and lead you to your private fitting room. Now it is time to browse and choose 3-4 gowns to start with based on what you’re looking for. After trying the first few gowns your consultant will pull some styles based on what worked and what didn’t. You can try as many similar styles until you land on your dream dress!
Next, is accessories! Your stylist will help you complete your bridal look with any veils, hairpieces, or jewelry you’ve envisioned.
Once you’ve found your dream dress, it’s time to say yes to the dress! Celebrate with complimentary mimosas and a store-wide applause! We love celebrating our brides at Minerva’s Bridal.
Book your appointment today to become a Minerva’s Bride!